A lot of times, it’s easier to point out the problems or the inconveniences of our lives and forget the many things that make life worth living. Today is a short post due to me posting on Thursday…so I thought I would share a little positivity with a list of things I am grateful for. Leave a comment of what you are grateful for!
15 Things I am Grateful For
- Family.To have strong loving bonds with those I share blood.
- Friends. To have love and support even when I am being stupid.
- Animals. To have unconditional love every single day.
- Feelings. To be able to feel every emotion that fills my veins.
- Sun. To have a warmth fill my room every morning.
- Moon. To fill each night with a bit of magic.
- Food. To be able to fill my belly with nourishment every day.
- Smiles. To ease the pain of any wound.
- Laughter. To give my soul wings to fly.
- Coffee. To brush the tired from my eyes.
- Songs. To fill my lungs with hope with each note.
- Hugs. To have two arms hold me together when I feel like falling apart.
- Sand. It remembers where I stood while I walk away.
- Roads. They take me where I want to go.
- Ocean. A place that washes the worries away.
Taking the time to acknowledge what you are thankful for even for a few minutes brings you to the present and helps you be happy as you are and builds a better foundations for you who want to be. I hope everyone has a great evening!