Hey guys! When I make sweet potatoes, I just prep enough for the week. So at least 2-4 whole spuds. Now, if you are just trying this recipe out…then just roast one for 25-30 minutes. Otherwise, enjoy!
Roasted Sweet Potatoes:
- 2-4 sweet potatoes
- oil of choice (I like flax seed or coconut oil)
- 1 bulb of garlic
- Preheat oven to 400° F
- Chop sweets into even 1 inch cubes
- Mince garlic and place in large bowl
- Add sweets, 1-2 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper to bowl and toss to coat sweets evenly.
- Spread sweets evenly over baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping half-way through.
Serve hot or store in fridge for meals later in the week. 🙂
(I got all my nutrition information using the Cronometer app)
1 serving: 1/2 cup