Good morning! Today I have a recipe using my sweet potatoes from my sweet potato recipe. If you want to see how to prep the sweets then scoot on over to there…otherwise, hope this is helpful and you enjoy!
Hint of Sweet Salad
- Beyond Sausage
- 1/2 c roasted sweet potato
- 4 chopped mushrooms
- 2 c mixed greens
- Daiya Caesar dressing (to taste)
- 1/2 c wild rice (Pre-cooked)
- oil of choice (I used flax seed oil)
- Add oil to pan, heat on medium heat until warm
- Add Beyond Sausage to warm oil. Fry until half way cooked through, add sweets and mushrooms.
- Cook until sausages are browned and mushrooms/ sweets are warmed all the way through. (Weird way to describe that for sure. But just cook your crap my dudes.)
- Add two cups of mixed greens to a large bowl. Rinse.
- Add rice and Caesar dressing. Toss.
- Top with Beyond Sausage and sauteed veggies.
- Eat my guys.
(I used cronometer to roughly gauge the nutrition information. Obviously if differs depending on how much dressing you use or if you exclude items from the ingredients)