Whether we are in the dumps or doing pretty well for ourselves…it’s universally agreed upon that we all want to be happy. Of course, five habits aren’t going to be the solution to all your problems…but hopefully they are a way to make life a little happier.
- Drink lots of water. The more hydrated you are, the easier your body functions, and the happier and more energized you are. So chug-a-lug-glug some water right now if you can! As well as trying to incorporate more H2O into your life.
- Take Vitamin D3. If you are stuck inside a lot or struggle with depression…D3 can help out a bit. It’s not a replacement for anti-depressants, but it is a natural booster!
- Do your gratitude’s. Feeling in the dumps? Sit down and write down what you are grateful for. I like to make a list a couple times a week to get in the habit of being grateful in my day to day life.
- Eat Citrus. The smell and the taste of citrus fruits can brighten you day and attitude. Take a deep breath and bit into an orange. It can make you smile…unless you hate oranges…then I would skip this step.
- Take 5 minutes. It’s easy in a busy and chaotic world to not take five minutes. But if you are at work or just busy in general…just go outside, or in your room and take a few deep breathes and moments to yourself.
Just a few tips for today! I hope you guys find these a little bit useful! I will see you all Friday!