Today I am giving an example of my goals…and how I break them down week by week. This is my personal system…so take what you will from this blog. If you have your own method I would love to see it! So drop a comment down below!
Kayte’s Main Goals:
- Get to 150 lbs
- Be able to do a handstand
- Be able to touch the ground without bending my knees.
- Meditate Daily
- Journal Daily
- Read at least two books a month
Goals for this week:
- Log food and activity (since this is a bite sized goal, there is no calorie limit or exercise plan…just get in the habit of tracking.)
- 10 min yoga a day
- Work on shoulder strength exercises (for handstand) 2x this week
- Journal at least once about my experience meditating this week and about what I read this week.
That is how I break things down. I don’t make to hard of goals or targets to hit…but they are help me move forward on my big, overall goals.
Hope seeing this written out is helpful to you in some way and inspires you to create your own system. I will see you all Friday!